Sunday 17 March 2013

Romance

I've finally begun to notice how much pleasure Edwin takes in doing things for me.

Like making me dinner.


Now that the garden is producing fresh greens I occasionally get a change from my fish diet.


And very tasty it is too considering it's a far cry from anything Edwin can eat.


Somehow I don't think I'll be experimenting with robot cuisine any time soon.

It's sweet of him to make me dinner when he's not going to be able to share it but that really is a good example of the difference between us. Although I sometimes forget it, Edwin isn't human and that will lead to problems. For starters how are we going to.  Er, what I mean is. Umm.  Well look, I think I'll want kids someday and I'll just leave it at that.

I had a small thought that maybe the time machine might be able to help us but so far all the future technology I have been able to find hasn't been able to provide a solution to a human/robot romance.


We do occasionally try though. :-)


Edwin also tinkers around with the machine to try to get some more accuracy in my travels.  So far it hasn't worked and it is still very much in the hands of fate as to where I end up.


I won't say that I'm not worried about the future but I've had a lot of practice in just enjoying the moment since I came to this island. So for now I'm just enjoying having someone hold my hand.


And give me moonlight kisses.


1 comment:

  1. Aaaw! It's sweet to see the turn around in feeling since Edwin was a giant mechanical D----- b--. lol Love the pic of Edwin eating and the narration of it. Funny. I'm looking forward to how the island is going to grow/expand.

    ReplyDelete