Sunday 12 May 2013

Quick Change #2

Well this certainly wasn't what I was expecting.  Edwin seems a little confused - I'm more poleaxed.  If I didn't know for sure that there weren't any vehicles on the island I'd think that someone had just run over me with a truck.


I mean I guess that a living man is better than a robot but I just wanted someone young.  And good-looking.  And virile.  Er, healthy!

He does have rather lovely eyes though.

And he's certainly got the moves.


And my goodness can he KISS!


HOLD ON ONE MINUTE!


Oh please oh please let this be the right recipe and not that one that smelt like a stable filled with incontinent horses.

Gift #2.


Down the Hatch.


'So, do you like this look better?'


Mmmmm.  Sorry, did you say something?

Was I drooling?


Has anyone ever told you what lovely eyes you have?


And while he's popped out of the room and I have a moment to myself, let me just say...

Oh YEAH BABY!



2 comments: